Sunday, July 03, 2016

Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom



I love HAVE A LITTLE FAITH!  

This book made me think about my own spirituality  and what faith means to me. The question Albom asks is: "what if faith wasn't what divided us, but what brought us together?"  In a world where so many wars are started in the name of religion and holier-than-thous attitudes prevail amongst so many different groups, it seems like all of our problems would be solved if only we could just say, "Hey, I have faith, you have faith, however we get there doesn't matter.  What matters is that we both BELIEVE."  Doing good for others is sometimes the greatest way to experience pure joy.  If we all gave a little more of ourselves, than maybe that peace would prevail.

HAVE A LITTLE FAITH is really a good read.  Beyond the story and the characters, the message is deep.  It's a book that will stay with you for quite awhile.  


No comments: